gadget

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stash Pics

From Gail K in Atlanta, blogged about HERE:

2 yards of gorgeous drapey silk, with a complimentary orange silk for accent pieces. I am thinking this Maxi Dress from Sew Serendipity Studios.

Then there was this light cotton lawn, which quickly became a summer tunic from one of my Japanese Dress Books.
This amazing cotton lawn a la Liberty of London is still percolating in my stash. I love it so much it will probably take me years to choose the perfect pattern. I got two yards in case it wants to be a dress.
This is a great linen, and I've already sewn it up into a really cute dress.

Finally, from Whipstitch in Atlanta. They specialize in cottons like these, and I've been wanting to get better at combining fabrics. I know, the fabrics practically combine themselves, but it's a start. I've cut this out already. It's destined for Claire Camidom!

No comments:

Post a Comment