gadget

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday 5: We've Moved!

Latest edition of Friday 5. Try it. You'll like it!

  1. When did you last move residences? Does the move to Seattle count if it never felt like home there? I'll consider that a hiatus and a brief return to my nomadic ways, and say the actual last time I moved was in 2002. Because I had a frame shop set up in our dining room and I had to stick 8 foot pieces of moulding out the window in order to saw them down to the appropriate size. Did I ever mention how much I LOVE my basement!
  2. What song leaves you completely unmoved even though it seems everyone else is moved by it? Pachabel's Canon...blegh! Eye roll.
  3. On what kinds of mornings is it easiest for you to jump out of bed and get moving? Spring mornings, when the world is changing too fast to keep up with it.
  4. What object do you get most annoyed about when people move it without letting you know? I kept thinking there must be something my husband moves that annoys me, but no, turns out, it's me. I get on my own nerves. A lot. Because I am always losing track of things...my scissors, the dog's medicine, my favorite handmade coffee cup. But it's the keys to the car that I put down god know where that is my nemesis, that sends me flying around the house as I try to get somewhere on time, searching pockets, purses, bowls, cupboards, sometimes when they are already in my hand.
  5. In what way are you waiting on someone else to make a move? Waiting on husband to retire so we can move to the country and get alpacas.




No comments:

Post a Comment